Chitika

Monday, September 26, 2011

THE YOUNG THIEF AND HIS MOTHER

THE YOUNG THIEF AND HIS MOTHER FUN
A young Man had been caught in a daring act of theft and ha Been condemned to be executed for it. He expressed h s Desire to see his Mother, and to speak with her before he was Led to execution and of course this was granted. When his Mother came to him he said:  "l want to whisper to you,” and
When she brought her ear near him, he nearly bit it off. AII the bystanders were horrified, and asked hind what he Could mean by such brutal and inhuman conduct.  "Lt is to Punish her," he said.  "When I was young I began with Stealing little things, and brought them home to Mother. Instead of rebuking and punishing me, she laughed and said: "lt will not be noticed."  it is because  of her  that  I am here  to-Day.
"He is right, woman,” said the Priest; “the Lord hath said: "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old He will not depart there from."ENJOY THIS VIDIO

Sort animation, produced using a fable as the back story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwiAC1Ev9LU&feature=related



This is like my WWP cartoon, in that I only have this one ep. I have so many copies of it but it's the same ep every time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OC-zpbNnKc&feature=related