Chitika

Monday, September 26, 2011

THE MAN AND THE WOOD


THE MAN AND THE WOOD ENJOY THIS VIDIO
A Man came  into a Wood one day with an axe  in his hand,  and begged  all  the Trees  to give him a small branch which  he wanted  for a particular purpose. The Trees were good-natured and gave him one of
their branches. What  did  the Man do but  fix it into the axe head, and soon set to work cutting down
tree after tree. Then the Trees saw how foolish they had been  in giving their enemy  the means of
destroying  themselves.


This is the first animation that I ever made in 3D Studio Max.

It was for a university project where I had to animate an Aesop's Fable. I know that some of the animation is quite rigid, but I am very happy with it considering that it was my first animation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skbYk0xZ9sc


Dooley does NOT want me to mess with his BLANKEY in this video... HE IS Mad and MOODY because I have been gone in Hawaii for so long! AWWWEE, but I love the little ham... He is my PRINCE PIG


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJIa3LjfxJc&feature=related